At Solar Naturally we use the best and most efficient battery systems for all your solar power needs. Our solar systems are installed with GCL System Integration’s lithium E-KwBe cell, a super slim and compact solution for your needs. The battery holds the equivalent storage of a Tesla Powerwall battery, but is half the weight and size.
Why Battery Storage?
Solar systems around the world are moving towards a battery storage system. Batteries allow for any extra solar power generated to be stored for later use. Without the use of a battery system, all the extra power generated is lost. With battery storage, you can have solar-generated power running your home even after the sun goes down, and maximise your solar power energy needs.
- Uses highly efficient Panasonic battery cells to give you the best performance and durability
- Comes in two capacities: 5.6 kW and 40 kg, or 2.5 kW and 25 kg. You can make the choice of which best suits your energy needs
- Holds backup power, so that you can continue using energy even in the event of a power outage
- Highly efficient in energy conversion
Advantages of Our Battery System
The lithium E-KwBe batteries we use are compact, slim, and highly efficient. They fulfill all battery needs of your solar power installation, so you can have the best solution for your needs.
- Has storage power equivalent to Tesla Powerwall battery
- Half the size of a Tesla Powerwall battery
- Half the price of an equivalent Tesla Powerwall battery unit
- Store excess generated electricity for later use, so that your energy needs continue to be covered during peak times
- Help the environment by using a renewable and environmentally-friendly method of energy consumption
How It Works
Our solar power installations convert the energy from sunlight to DC power, and this DC current goes through the inverter which converts it to usable AC power for your needs. The excess energy from this process is then stored in your battery for later use.